Light Lunch Wrap
Flavour explosion in your mouth
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp dessicated coconut
- 1 can (150 grams) shredded chicken in ceasar salad dressing
- 1/4 tsp piquante peppers finely chopped
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- sun dried tomato pesto
- 1 dollop of sour cream
- Beat eggs and milk together until light and fluffy.
- Combine flour, baking powder and coconut in a separate bowl.
- Mix flour mixture into egg mixture and beat well until combined.
- Heat greased pan on stove top. Laddle batter and cook “pancakes”. Batter makes 4 medium pancakes.
- For the filling: combine shredded chicken with piquante peppers.
- Spoon some of the filling onto pancake. Add a little bit of tomato pesto and grated cheese then roll and place onto warm pan whilst filling and rolling remainder of the pancakes.
- When done, plate and serve with a dollop of sour cream and a side of salad if you like.