Hill Billy Mac n Cheese #pasta
This meal is great to make straight after work.
- 4 medium sized tomatos
- 600 grams cheddar cheese
- 400 ml full fat cream
- 500 grams macaroni
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- salt and pepper
- 2 small olive oil
- 1 kg meat (bacon, sausage, ground beef, chicken breasts)
- 50 grams unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 360°F
- Saute the meat of your choice and add salt and pepper to taste, set aside.
- Boil macaroni until about 80% cooked. When you bite a piece it can be edible but a little bit hard. Then add sliced tomato.
- Grate the cheddar cheese and set aside
- In a large saucepan add cream, butter, and the heat should be on medium.
- Slowly, while stirring cream, add about 70% of the cheese into the cream.
- Add meat of your choice into the macaroni and mix in.
- Add cream mixture to the macaroni and mix in
- Pour into oven proof dish and sprinkle the rest of the cheddar cheese
- Add into oven for 30 minutes
- Remove from oven and serve.