Quail Eggs in Hash Brown Nests
These Quail Eggs in Hash Brown Nests garnished with fresh rosemary make for a delicious breakfast that’s bound to impress your family or friends. Perfect for brunch or breakfast.
- 2 large potatoes shredded
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp pepper or to taste
- 12 quail eggs
- 4 sprigs rosemary fresh, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees. Grease 4 ramekins really well.
- In a bowl, mix shredded potatoes, egg, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Divide the mixture in 4 and fill each ramekin with the shredded potato mixture, and press down in the middle to form a nest.
- Bake the hash brown nests for about 30 minutes or until crisp and brown.
- Crack 3 quail eggs in each nest and season with salt and pepper. Bake for an additional 5 minutes or until eggs are cooked to your preference.
- Arrange rosemary around the edge of the ramekins if preferred.